Deviancy!

Hey, feel free to pop over to http://creativewriter92.deviantart.com/ where I have a lot more content. Photographs, drawings, poems. Hope you enjoy xx



Tuesday 16 August 2011

Television

I've always watched childish television programes.

I can't help it. Its just what i do.

Not everyone understands why i watch the shows i do, some think its strange, others think its abnormal and well, some agree with me haha.

Now, dont get me wrong, i'm not talking about Barney, teletubbies or the tweenies. No, i'm talking about Pokemon, Digimon, Blabelade (for a short period), Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto etc

Yes, these shows are marketed towards children, but so what if i like watching them. My family doesnt understand why, not many people do, but i have my own reasons, even if no one bothers asking for them.
I watch them because they remind me of happier times.

I can pretend i'm a child again, responsibility free and all that

Its an easy escape from my life ...

1 comments:

Wayne said...

I think it is called a 'guilty pleasure'. Some of today's toons are actually quite witty and fun, and an adult will appreciate them if they really listen. I occasionally catch 'Fanboy and ChumChum' and 'Spongebob' for a good laugh. The Clonewars series is quite good too. - Wayne :)

Post a Comment