Deviancy!

Hey, feel free to pop over to http://creativewriter92.deviantart.com/ where I have a lot more content. Photographs, drawings, poems. Hope you enjoy xx



Thursday 11 August 2011

Squatting Flies

No, i do not mean "Swatting flies" ... let me explain ...

This was not the post i had planned to do today but i have to get this out before i explode (or implode), and the other post requires far more effort! So i'll do it tomorow

So i just found out that the guy that my sisters have spent the last few hours talking to and lavishing with affections is actually going to be staying here for a few days.

Squatting.

Ok, so not quite squatting, but he will be staying here and will be everywhere i turn just like a fly (... hence the name :P)

And i dont have a problem with this, honestly. he seems like a nice guy and he is relatively quiet and keeps to himself and all that. no, i dont have a problem with him.

What i have a problem with is the attention he is getting from my sisters. He has only been here for a few hours and my sisters already preffer him.

They go out of their way to make sure he is comfortable, fed, has something to occupy his time, keep him company, and all that and more.

They do more for him than they do for their own brother, and they preffer his company in general. It kind of just makes me wish i wasnt born, i mean, the world would be a much better place if i never existed in the first place, without me to burden people.

They already preffer someone else to me and have barely said 2 words to me lately.

And those are to complain about me not cleaning enough, or for using excuses or for trying to get my other sister to clean more, or for eating etc

It seems that no matter what i do, i infuriate them or otherwise i am invisible to them. And here they are, with a chance to ignore me even further and pretend that this guy is their brother, or something like that.

They already love him more than they love me, and its true. They should. I mean there is no reason for them to love me more, i jsut get in their way and get on their nurves. Everyone i'm ever friends with turns their back on me and shuns me sooner or later. So does everyone i have ever dated or loved. Its a scientific fact.

I repulse people

So its only natural that even my family would be affected



I hate knowing that they preffer someone else, but i hate that i know its for a reason even more.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

C'mon Jack, they are girls going gaga over boys. He might be gay/bi so check him out; give the girls some competition. You're not repulsive and I know you have charm. - Wayne (hugs)

A Wandering Pom said...

Jack

You don't repulse me - in fact, as you may recall, I think you're quite good-looking.

I don't intend to turn my back on you, at any point. I know I haven't been commenting much recently, but that's been true of all the blogs I follow - it's nothing to do with you.

I think the world would be a poorer place without you.

*hugs*

Mark

Post a Comment