Deviancy!

Hey, feel free to pop over to http://creativewriter92.deviantart.com/ where I have a lot more content. Photographs, drawings, poems. Hope you enjoy xx



Thursday 30 December 2010

Crossroads at a Distance

Ok, so here is a small section of the french poem i wrote, enjoy :)
I dedicate it to my Baby!
...

Où nos chemins se rencontrent
Je suis à un carrefour,
Mais t’attendre
Est la torture absolue,
Tu est apparu
Soudainement,
Mon amour s’est augmenté
Je me suis rendu compte,
Mais ça ne t’inquiétais pas
Et tu est parti,
Quand tu été diparu
J'étais encore abruti,
Si tu resterais
Je te donnerais mon amour,
Je te donnerais le monde
Je te donnerais mon coeur,

Mais comme le coucher du soleil
Toutes choses doivent être terminé,
Quand couleurs dorées
Et purpurin combiné,
Mais, ne t’inquiète pas
Il n’y a rien de craindre,
C'est juste toi et moi
Et le soleil de cadre,

Une image
Fait hier,
Commence à palîr
Et s’avarier,
Profond dans le coin
De ton cerveau,
Cupidon m’a frappé
Et je me suis senti chaneux,
Je suis là
Au plage pluvieux,
Je suis là
Au mer orageux,
Je suis toujours ici
Rallumer,
Hier.
...

I love you Baby! But I hate the Distance!



~ Jack xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jack,
Although I only did my French GCSE about 6 months ago I seem to have forgotten a lot more that I thought! The bits that I do understand are very sweet though, it's a good poem AND it's French - it doesn't get much more skilled really :D
You're very good at language ^_^

Lauren x

Anonymous said...

Jack, tellement impressionnant. Donc, très touchant. Wow. Je me répète...
Paix et amour
Jay

Jack xx said...

Merci Jay :)

And dont worry Lauren, I don't know what half of this means anymore, if i'm honest. I wrote it at the time and wrote down the translation, so i dont have to remember it haha. But it was a bugger to write too though, as i insisted that it rhymed, was in french, and made sense in both languages! haha. But thank you for the compliment and comment :)

Jack xx

wayner said...

I can make out some words and it sounds SO romantic! bfn - Wayne :)

Rowan said...

I thought i was good at french but you must be a little better :P
However, what i did understand was really sweet, made all the more romantic in french :)

Rowan <3

Jack xx said...

I don't know how well google translate would work, but do people want me to add the translation to this, or leave it?
I don't mind.

And thanks everyone :D
Jack xx

Post a Comment