Deviancy!

Hey, feel free to pop over to http://creativewriter92.deviantart.com/ where I have a lot more content. Photographs, drawings, poems. Hope you enjoy xx



Saturday 5 March 2011

TGIS!

So today I had the sense to do nothing. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I have LOADS to do, but I just cba.

I was up until early this morning doing crap, and watching TV. I just wasn’t in the mood to sleep. Go figure. So I go to bed at 2am and get up about 8. Usual Saturday.

I lay in bed until about mid-day watching TV and wasting my life away, the good way. My friend has really got me into Naruto! Its kind of annoying that she has so much influence over me, but I don’t mind. Its a good show (I’m actually watching it as I write this).

Naruto and Sasuke would make such a cute couple!


Anyway, so I’m spending my Saturday night at home, alone, and what do I do?

I help my friend get dressed. Long story short, I was providing her with fashion advice and telling her what to wear, and then we webcamed and she showed me what we decided :P
She looked AMAZING!

She used to be a model!




And so as we were deciding what to wear, she admitted something to me ...

She used to have a big crush on me when she first met me.

Want to know the annoying thing? I had a huge one on her at the same time!

Its always the case with me. I like a girl, but am WAY to shy, so I don’t say anything. Eventually I get over the crush, and we become close friends, just for me to find out they like me and that we could have had our happy ever after together.
You’d be surprised how often this has happened to me...

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy with Peter and she now has a bf, so I’m glad we didn’t get together. But its just SO frustrating!

We got into a discussion about why we didn’t say anything to each other. She actually feels like she is “plain” an “invisible” and yet she is stunning! And I told her that I didn’t make a move because she was out of my ‘league’.

Its interesting how the league system works because its always different to different people. To me, she is like a 9, but she doesn’t feel the same. She thinks of herself more of a 4. People are attracted to different things and its just such a shame that some people cant understand how they are attractive to others.

I know I am being a hypocrite because I’m the EXACT same as my friend, but its interesting. Almost everyone feels the same way: they don’t like how they look, and yet, when they are confronted with someone who also doesn’t like they way they look, they find it difficult to understand how they feel that way!

That’s the mind for you. Predictable and yet, unique.

Jack xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that, felt the hurt. I'm sitting at home today, too, so don't feel bad. At least we've had a nice chat!

Peace <3
Jay

Wayne said...

Sometimes feeling that mutual sexual attraction is based on looks alone will rob you of a lot of sex! You will see that most guys are not 'cute' or even handsome but how do they get those nice looking partners? In a word; charm. Make the object of your desire feel good about themselves and laugh and they will want to be with you. Many cute or beautiful people are so egotistical that you would not want to live with them. bfn - Wayne :)

Post a Comment