Deviancy!

Hey, feel free to pop over to http://creativewriter92.deviantart.com/ where I have a lot more content. Photographs, drawings, poems. Hope you enjoy xx



Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone (Especially Peter). I was going to do a post about my first love, but i want to save this post for my current love...

This is for you Baby xxx

...

Let me not to the marriage of true minds

Admit impediments. Love is not love

Which alters when it alteration finds,

Or bends with the remover to remove:

O no! it is an ever-fixed mark

That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

It is the star to every wandering bark,

Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks

Within his bending sickle's compass come:

Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

But bears it out even to the edge of doom.

               If this be error and upon me proved,

               I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

(sorry, i was going to write my own but i forgot half of it haha)

...

I have litterally had this saved since me and Peter started Dating and i wanted to save this for a special occasion. Someday baby, we will dance x


I don't know how to express this love ...


I hope your not just a figment of my imagination. If i'm falling i don't want to hit the ground ...


Because you are my love ...


And i am yours, and you belong where you are ...


Sorry for the medley of songs and videos, but i didn't know how to express myself ... so i hope they can.

I love all of you who have been there to help me.

I love all of you out there who don't feel loved or appreciated.

I love YOU baby!



~ Jack xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it baby! i wish I would have done something like this Love<~peter~>

Wayne said...

Nobody says it better than Shakespeare! Now if only you two guys can eventually get together. bfn - Wayne :)

Post a Comment