Deviancy!

Hey, feel free to pop over to http://creativewriter92.deviantart.com/ where I have a lot more content. Photographs, drawings, poems. Hope you enjoy xx



Friday 20 May 2011

UPDATE


So jsut got home from my next exam ... another Maths. It went quite well, except i spent WAY too long on question 4 which meant i had to rush the rest of the paper. I still think i did well on it except for one question that i had too skip.

And when i say one question, i mean one 10 mark question, out of 75. Which is a real shame. I mean it really threw me, the wording was really frustrating, and then once i knew what i could do, i couldnt do it as it wouldnt work with odd numbers like i had. Which made me question my (correct) woking-out from before. but oh well, its over and done with now. Just have to do better on my other 2 maths exams coming up lol.

So i was a little bumbed coming out of the exam, while listening to Elle going on and on about how easy it was ¬ ¬ but i got a nice surprise after. The guy i kinda like came running up to me and gave me a hug, which made me smile. And i SWEAR the hug lasted longer than usual ...

But we broke it off when i joked about Elle being left out: as usually he hugs her and they chat and he goes off, but we've been chatting a lot more recently and i've been helping him through some things. But more on this another time :P xx

5 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Here's hoping the results on all the exams are good.

Nice about the hug, even if it didn't mean anything special.

A Wandering Pom said...

Hi there, Jack

Somehow, I hadn't worked out that you were doing exams already, otherwise I would have wished you luck, and been paying a bit more attention.

I can understand your frustration with the way the exam went: I had my own difficulties with exams - not maths, but almost anything that involved composing prose at any significant length, which I found a real struggle to do in the time available. It's a large part of why I dropped everything except "hard" sciences after O-levels.

Hugs are always good :-)
Next time, how about not mentioning Elle, and seeing what happens? ;-)

Oh, and the best of luck for your remaining exams!

*hugs*

Mark

Wayne said...

On math exams it is best to warm up your brain first with the questions you know you can do, then tackle the toughies. And the guy you 'kinda like' gave you a big hug; now don't lose focus on those exams lol. bfn - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

I hate exams like that. I blogged about an English exam that was almost the same...so I know exactly how you feel!

Well good on the new friend, that's awesome. And stop pushing him away by telling him to hug others, keep him for yourself! HAHAHAHAHA

Sounds like it's all good, Jack. Excellent.
Peace <3
Jay

Beej said...

Exams suck balls! Good luck for the rest!!! :D

Post a Comment