Deviancy!

Hey, feel free to pop over to http://creativewriter92.deviantart.com/ where I have a lot more content. Photographs, drawings, poems. Hope you enjoy xx



Sunday 8 May 2011

Just the Two of Us!

My sister's have just left for Spain a minute ago, which means one thing ... FREEDOM!! haha, but seriously, I will miss them alot. Me and Dad'll be alone for at least a month (ignoring the week he's away) which I am looking forward too ... if we don't kill each other.

Its just a shame I can't go and visit them as I have to be in the country because of Uni. But I may go next year to work with them, who knows?!

But its kinda upsetting that I wont see Ariel for a month and Ursula for 6 months. I'm gonna miss you! I know I complain a lot about them, but thay are still a big part of my childhood and nomatter what, any big change like this is going to affect people. I'm trying to think of it like practice for uni. It's not really helping ...

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Yeah you do miss people when they are away; we take them for granted when they are around. bfn - Wayne :)

A Wandering Pom said...

Hi there, Jack

In some ways, it's like being at university, because you're no longer in daily contact with some family members; in other ways, it's quite different, because you don't have the whole new bunch of people around you that you would at university.

In any case, I hope you get through it OK.

*hugs*

Mark

Post a Comment