Deviancy!

Hey, feel free to pop over to http://creativewriter92.deviantart.com/ where I have a lot more content. Photographs, drawings, poems. Hope you enjoy xx



Friday 28 January 2011

Bitch Cyborg


Sorry for my complete melt down last night, I’m a bit calmer now. Although there is no guarantee it won’t happen again soon.

So what got you so rallied up Jack?

Well, mysterious voice, I found out that the 4 months worth of work I have been doing for media, might be a jeopardy, We need to get permission for the song we are creating a music video for, so that we can change it and post it on places like YouTube and Blogger.

Yeah?

And I found out yesterday ... 14 hours before our coursework deadline ... that the third member of our group (who dropped out of college) who had been the one to get permission, as lost it. Well it wasn’t lost; he knew exactly where it was...

In his Email TRASH!

Apparently Yahoo deletes emails if they have not been saved, after a while. And his got deleted, so basically at 1am I was desperately trying to gain permission for the song, or else I am ... how would you put it? SCREWED!

... and not the good kind ;P

But it’s all over now, I got permission ... although cant publish it on YouTube, so no video for you guys ... but the coursework deadline has come and gone and we got most of it handed in. WE got an extension because we’ve been fucked around so much, but I can tell she’s going to be a complete bitch cyborg to me. Oh well.

So that’s that. I have to go and get ready, going to youth club tonight and I’ve got Jakes birthday meal/party tomorrow. So a few days to relax and regain some fractions of my shattered social life.

Jack xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the birthday party
And make sure you get some sleep so you don't kill the next person who pisses you off.
Take Care Jack
Ethan

A Wandering Pom said...

Hi there, Jack

Thanks for the explanation - I did wonder what had so infuriated you. I think I would have been pretty angry if it had happened to me. Best of luck with getting everything finished and handed in - it sounds as if it will be quite a relief.

Meanwhile, I hope you have a happy and relaxing weekend - I think you need it!

*hugs*

Mark

Wayne said...

So I hope you have learned your valuable life lesson about dealing with the bureaucracy; don't take things for granted when it comes to red tape and follow up on it. The copyright thing can be a pain in the neck sometimes. Nice rant though; I might copy and paste that for future reference if someone pisses me off, or would that be copyright infringement lol? Do enjoy some relaxation; youth club and a birthday party sounds very nice. bfn - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

Whew! I'm glad it worked out. That's a good thing.
If it's quality work, and the previous cut sure seemed to be, she can't be but so hard on you.

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!
Peace <3
Jay

Jack xx said...

Thanks everyone, it means a lot to me. I got the video finished in time and most of the written work (like 3 pieces left to do) but oh well. She knew we needed more time, and permission got sorted, just can show it on youtube. Ttyl xx

Post a Comment